Friday Night Arts In The Alley , Sept 21, 5-8 p.m.
Join Us at ‘Artisan Alley” of Windsor, for monthly Third Friday evening bash – this month celebrating harvest, as we process grapes, apples, ferment and distill.
Every third Friday of the month, Artisan Alley opens up for the perfect after work, kick off the weekend evening. Visit our 6 artisans, featuring cider, wine and spirits made onsite, all side by side.
Details and RSVP: https://artisanalleysept18.eventbrite.com
Food Truck Onsite: Food by Wing Man Food Truck
Also enjoy 4-5 local artists –
Each beverage artisan will be offering tastings (tasting fees apply) and sales of their wares produced onsite, featuring hand crafted, hard to find, small lots, as well the artwork and hand crafts of our guest artists.
Main parking lot is blocked off so you may wander freely and safely from venue to venue. Alcohol is not permitted to leave each individual premise (CA ABC law.) Uber and Lyft ready to support as well!
Looking forward to seeing you there and celebrating our Artisan Alley evening event! Cheers,
- Colagrossi Wines – 7755 Bell Rd
- Sonoma Brothers Distilling – 7759 Bell Rd
- Tilted Shed Ciderworks – 7761 Bell Rd
- Two Shepherds Wine – 7763 Bell Rd – offering a special tasting for International Grenache Day
- K Squared Cellars – 7975 Cameron Dr., Bldg 1500-A
- Barley & Bine Beer Cafe – 7765 Bell Rd