Friday Night Arts In The Alley , Aug 17, 5-8 p.m.
Join Us at ‘Artisan Alley” of Windsor, for monthly Third Friday evening bash – this month featuring local artists, showcasing their wares, in addition to our artisan beverages.
Every third Friday of the month, Artisan Alley opens up for the perfect after work, kick off the weekend evening. Visit our 6 artisans, featuring cider, wine and spirits made onsite, all side by side.
Details and RSVP: https://artsinalley.eventbrite.com
Join local artists:
- Alana Tillman: http://www.alanaciena.com/
- NumbSkull: https://www.facebook.com/numbskullart/
- Kate Williams Across the Street Photography: http://www.acrossthestreetphotography.com/
- Ryan Borella: http://clockworkoctopus.com/
- Cameron Escobar-Shells: https://www.facebook.com/ArtsbyCam/
- Beaded Creations by Mae: https://www.facebook.com/shawnamae76/
- Leather work by: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmberLensLeather
Each beverage artisan will be offering tastings (tasting fees apply) and sales of their wares produced onsite, featuring hand crafted, hard to find, small lots, as well the artwork and hand crafts of our guest artists. Update: Food truck by Streetside Asian Grill https://www.facebook.com/streetsideasiangrill/
Main parking lot is blocked off so you may wander freely and safely from venue to venue. Alcohol is not permitted to leave each individual premise (CA ABC law.) Uber and Lyft ready to support as well! Looking forward to seeing you there and celebrating our Artisan Alley evening event! Cheers,